domingo, 18 de julio de 2010

Diamond Watch Wrists - Ice Capped At Both Ends (2009)



Tracklist

1. My Last Time In This Place
2. Polite Passage
3. One Second Early Late
4. Onward Push Me Out
5. Diamond Falling Off My Grill
6. Dot Org Green Consumer
7. Start Wrong
8. Simple Love Notes (5 Years Late)
9. Speculative Forensic Investigation
10. Epidemic Episodes Of Epidemics
11. Taped Up Swagger (High School Version)
12. Ending

MEDIAFIRE

Sorry for the few uploads this days, but I'm in a bit of everything in terms of music (recording and listening) and the time to organize the albums and upload them is not the same as before. More uploads are coming, that's for sure. Feedback and comments are appreciated, really. Also, my native language isn't english, so, I can screw it up sometimes.

(By the way, a good album by Mr. Hill and Guillermo Scott Herren, a bit electronic sometimes but it's ok)

0 insinuaciones pervertidas:

Publicar un comentario